Monday, January 30, 2012

Decisions.....Decisions

After checking my yarn stash, I came to the conclusion that I don't have enough reds and pinks to do a Valentine's ripple. So, I can either go out and buy more yarn OR choose another color combination for my next Afghan. I have decided to just choose a different colorway Since I only give myself $20 a week for splurge buys and I would rather save it for another purchase. So, back to search the stash for ideas!
I haven't blogged much about my daycare yet. At the present time I only have 2 toddlers enrolled -Luke who is 3 and his cousin Sophia who is 2 1/2. We are in the middle of potty training right now and all is going well. They are both very smart, articulate toddlers who learn quickly and are a pleasure to care for. Luke has been in my care since he was 9 months old and Sophia since she was 2 months. Since the daycare is open for 24/7, they are sometimes here for 5-7 days straight (though, not very often). They keep me busy and keep me young...lol. Oh yeah, and the name of my daycare is Ms. Lora's Home Away From Home Childcare.
I will posting more about the daycare happenings in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment