Monday, August 15, 2011

Update on Low-Carb and Great Deal This Week!

Sorry it has been a month since my last post. Life has been crazier than usual.

Low-carb is still going strong. I have lost 27 pounds. I seem to have hit a plateau the past three weeks and that is ok. I found a bread by Merita that only has 5 grams of carbs per slice. It doesn't have much taste but beats using lettuce for sandwiches.

On the couponing side. It seems like the great deals I was finding are getting fewer and further between. I did, however, find a GREAT deal on playtex tampons this week at Food Lion. They are on sale for $2.99 for a box, I had $2.00 off coupons and got them for $0.99 a box! I stocked up with as many as I could get.

That is my great seal for the week! What was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment