Monday, July 18, 2011

Week #2 Down and I Cleared a Shelf Shopping!

Week #2 low-carb down! I've lost a total of 16 pounds and have lost 8 inches off of my waist in two weeks! The cravings have completely gone. My appetite has returned to normal. and I feel great! I get to add berries and nuts this week! WooHooo! Only 31 pounds to go!

On th couponing front...I cleared my first shelf yesterday. Did I feel bad??? Not at all! Food Lion had the Bic Soleil razors on clearance for $3.99 each, and I had $3.00 off coupons! So, I bought all they had! I had been there week after week and someone else had cleared them out before I even got there so....I grabbed them up. With 3 women in the family, they will be used quickly.

I spent $65 total this week. Saved $125! Still sticking to budget!

Will post my Menu later after the daycare kiddies go home! Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment