Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week #1 Of The Low-Carb Down!

Today marks the completion of week 1 on low carb! I have lost a whopping 10 pounds! I have shed the excess water I was having to take medication for and now do not have to take the meds at all! I have more energy and seem to be sleeping better. And the cravings have vanished!

I am eating more now that I ever did before! Seems like I am always putting something in my mouth where before I was skipping meals and snacks TRYING to lose a couple of pounds (never worked).

I found a great mock chocolate "pudding" recipe that has been a life saver for the sugar cravings! Here it is for you!

-2 Tbsp. whipping cream
-1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
-1 packet splenda
-1 or 2 drops of vanilla extract

Mix all the above ingredients until a "mouse" consistency is reached. Enjoy! Only 3 grams of carbs and SOOOOO good for a chocolate or sugar craving!

No comments:

Post a Comment