Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bad, BAD Blogger!

I cannot believe it has been almost 3 months since my last post! BAD BAD BLOGGER!
Lots has been going on here at the Jenkins house. My oldest daughter moved out, then moved back home. Boy troubles with my youngest daughter had taken over for a bit and my Dad wound up in the ICU after a kidney stone surgery that went awry! Life is NEVER dull. But, things are calming down and my Dad is back home after a BIG scare for all of us.

I decided to re-name my blog. There is just too many other interesting things to write about besides couponing. So, there will be some changes. I plan to post a little of everything. Crafting I am doing at the moment, family things, daycare happenings and funnys, recipes I fall in love with and of course, couponing and managing the house. Maybe some marriage helps here and there too....who knows! (we know after a few years, we can all use some ideas there). I hope this rounds out the blog better also. Makes it a more interesting read for you. So, sit back and enjoy the ride, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment